To realise the value of one year,
ask a student who failed a grade.
To realise the value of one month,
ask a mother who has given birth to a premature baby.
To realise the value of one week,
ask the editor of a weekly newspaper.
To realise the value of one hour,
ask the lovers who are waiting to meet.
To realise the value of one minute,
ask a person who just missed a train.
To realise the value of one second,
ask someone who just avoided an accident.
To realise the value of one millisecond,
ask the person who won a silver medal at the olympics.
Watch the video here:
Treasure every moment that you have! And treasure it more because you shared it with someone special, special enough to spend your time with. And remember time waits for no one.
The clock is running.
Make the most of today.
Time waits for no man.
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift.
That’s why it is called the present.
— Quoted from “Sun dials and roses of yesterday; Garden delights which are here displayed in every truth and are moreover regarded as emblems” by by Alice Morse Earle
To receive future posts via Facebook, click this button
If you like this post, leave me a comment, “Like” it or “Share” it
- Song: Bon Jovi – We Weren’t Born To Follow
- Quote: Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but everyone can start today and make a new ending.
- Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear
- Happy Leap Year! It’s time to take action
- Quote: Success is going from failure to failure with great enthusiasm