Do you have the ‘herd mentality’ and just follow the herd or the majority of the people? Please do not be easily swayed by what other people say, or be affected by the initial setback. There is a popular saying:
“If you always do what you’ve always done,
you will always get what you’ve always got”
Try something different, if you always wanted a change. Nice poem below:
- Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great
- The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot
- Challenging your four-minute mile
- Are you trying to please everybody?
- Story About Perspective: Poor and Less fortunate?