Many of us have admirable plans and worthy resolutions, but we often simply never get around to doing what we have determined to do! We procrastinate. And unfortunately, we often miss an opportunity to do something decisive today
Or maybe you have been thinking that you would like to procrastinate less, but just haven’t gotten around to it yet.
I am guilty of this myself….I do not stick to the plan and finish the things that I am supposed to…
It’s too easy to come up with reason why we can’t do this now, and there is always something “more important” to attend to. I wanna share with you this poem:
Time is ticking away, do what you need to, because tomorrow never comes, as there is always tomorrow….
What do you want to do, TODAY, to move a step closer to your goal?
- Quote: Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but everyone can start today and make a new ending.
- How I Stopped "Waiting for Jack"
- The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot
- Quote: Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover
- Once you say you’re going to settle for second, that’s what happens to you in life.