Many of us have admirable plans and worthy resolutions, but we often simply never get around to doing what we have determined to do! We procrastinate. And unfortunately, we often miss an opportunity to do something decisive today
Or maybe you have been thinking that you would like to procrastinate less, but just haven’t gotten around to it yet.
I am guilty of this myself….I do not stick to the plan and finish the things that I am supposed to…
It’s too easy to come up with reason why we can’t do this now, and there is always something “more important” to attend to. I wanna share with you this poem:
Time is ticking away, do what you need to, because tomorrow never comes, as there is always tomorrow….
What do you want to do, TODAY, to move a step closer to your goal?
- Are you trying to please everybody?
- Create a definite plan for carrying out your desire, and begin at once, whether you’re ready or not, to put it into action
- Quote: You’ll either pay the price of success or the price of regret. The price of success weighs ounces. The price of regret weighs tons. It’s Your Choice
- Story about being Positive: Two Choices
- You cannot change the world, but you can present the world with one improved person – Yourself.