Have you thought about what you want to be? And what you want to do?
I mean, really thought about it….not just some lunchtime chitchat with you colleagues, but seriously thought about it….what you want deep down inside you….
Most of us do what our parents told us, what our boss orders, what our family or friends expect of us, and we are so used to all these that we forget to ‘live’, to live a life we want.
“I don’t know the key to success, but I know the key to failure is trying to please everybody”
– Bill Cosby, writer, actor, producer, philanthropist
So, have you thought about what you want to be? And what you want to do?
Perhaps tonight is a good time to think about where you are heading and what you want?
All The Best to your success!
- There’s been hard times and good times. But the bad times make the good times feel so good!
- The frog that climbs the wall – A Motivational Story About Believing in Yourself
- How I Stopped "Waiting for Jack"
- What Am I?
- Quote: Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover