Have you thought about what you want to be? And what you want to do?
I mean, really thought about it….not just some lunchtime chitchat with you colleagues, but seriously thought about it….what you want deep down inside you….
Most of us do what our parents told us, what our boss orders, what our family or friends expect of us, and we are so used to all these that we forget to ‘live’, to live a life we want.
“I don’t know the key to success, but I know the key to failure is trying to please everybody”
– Bill Cosby, writer, actor, producer, philanthropist
So, have you thought about what you want to be? And what you want to do?
Perhaps tonight is a good time to think about where you are heading and what you want?
All The Best to your success!
- Video: Randy Pausch Last Lecture – Achieving Your Childhood Dreams
- Poem: Yes!
- Create a definite plan for carrying out your desire, and begin at once, whether you’re ready or not, to put it into action
- What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger
- Someday (is a disease that will take your dreams to the grave with you)