I once read this somewhere:
“Good timing is simply doing something often enough to be in the right place at the right time”
If you like this article, leave me a comment, “Like” it or “Share” it.
- Once you say you’re going to settle for second, that’s what happens to you in life.
- Create a definite plan for carrying out your desire, and begin at once, whether you’re ready or not, to put it into action
- Running with Gazelles, Eating with Lions
- Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great
- All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them — Walt Disney