I once read this somewhere:
“Good timing is simply doing something often enough to be in the right place at the right time”
If you like this article, leave me a comment, “Like” it or “Share” it.
- Are you trying to please everybody?
- Quote: Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action
- Lessons learnt from time management book
- "You have to take the good with the bad, smile with the sad, love what you got, remember what you had, always forgive, but never forget, learn from your mistakes, but never regret, people change, things go wrong, but just remember life goes on."
- Will you look back on life and say ‘I wish I had’ or ‘I’m glad I did’?”