If you can’t get through the mountain, try going around it.
If you can’t go around it, try going over it.
If you can’t go over it, ask yourself if getting over to the other side is all that important.
If it is, set your heart out to dig a tunnel through it.
To receive future posts via Facebook, click this button
If you like this post, leave me a comment, “Share” it or “Like” it at the bottom of the post
- Challenging your four-minute mile
- Will you look back on life and say ‘I wish I had’ or ‘I’m glad I did’?”
- Quote: "Most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be."
- Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift.
- Video: Randy Pausch Last Lecture – Achieving Your Childhood Dreams