If you can’t get through the mountain, try going around it.
If you can’t go around it, try going over it.
If you can’t go over it, ask yourself if getting over to the other side is all that important.
If it is, set your heart out to dig a tunnel through it.
To receive future posts via Facebook, click this button
If you like this post, leave me a comment, “Share” it or “Like” it at the bottom of the post
- Running with Gazelles, Eating with Lions
- Story About Perspective: Poor and Less fortunate?
- "You have to take the good with the bad, smile with the sad, love what you got, remember what you had, always forgive, but never forget, learn from your mistakes, but never regret, people change, things go wrong, but just remember life goes on."
- What are the ‘big rocks’ in your life?
- Someday (is a disease that will take your dreams to the grave with you)