If you can’t get through the mountain, try going around it.
If you can’t go around it, try going over it.
If you can’t go over it, ask yourself if getting over to the other side is all that important.
If it is, set your heart out to dig a tunnel through it.
To receive future posts via Facebook, click this button
If you like this post, leave me a comment, “Share” it or “Like” it at the bottom of the post
- There’s been hard times and good times. But the bad times make the good times feel so good!
- Story about being Positive: Two Choices
- What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger
- Quote: You can’t always change your situation, but you can always change your attitude
- Video: Stuttering Lazaro Arbos wows American Idol judges