And my modified version 🙂
“Successful people don’t have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have”
Originally quoted: “The happiest people don’t necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything they have.” (Unknown).
- Quote: Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover
- Armless Pianist Liu Wei: "You either die or live life splendidly"
- Funny Video: Have You Ever Had A Dream…..
- Decide what you want and be motivated to act on it
- Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift.