“Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions.Small people always do that,
but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great”
– Mark Twain
Unfortunately, too many of us have friends who don’t help us build life-enhancingattitudes. Instead of encouraging and inspiring us, they drag us down, and sometimes stealing our dream by telling us that we cannot do it or achieve something.
Are yousurrounded by bad-mouthers, doomsayers, nitpickers, and gloom slingers? Or do you have a growing list of friendswhose very presence makes you feel better about yourself and more hopeful aboutyour future?
I suggest that you go with the ones that always uplift you and encourage you…..If it doesn’t help you to succeed, at least you will feel better 😉
To receive future posts via Facebook, click this button
- The frog that climbs the wall – A Motivational Story About Believing in Yourself
- From the scene Pursuit of Happiness
If you like this post, leave me a comment, “Share” it or “Like” it at the bottom of the post
- Michael Jordan (Part II), Become Legendary
- Happy Leap Year! It’s time to take action
- Quote: You’ll either pay the price of success or the price of regret. The price of success weighs ounces. The price of regret weighs tons. It’s Your Choice
- Don’t try to "fit" in, there is little demand for the ordinary.. Stand out – OUTSTAND! ~ S.Whyte
- Inspirational Story of Team Hoyt