“Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions.Small people always do that,
but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great”
– Mark Twain
Unfortunately, too many of us have friends who don’t help us build life-enhancingattitudes. Instead of encouraging and inspiring us, they drag us down, and sometimes stealing our dream by telling us that we cannot do it or achieve something.
Are yousurrounded by bad-mouthers, doomsayers, nitpickers, and gloom slingers? Or do you have a growing list of friendswhose very presence makes you feel better about yourself and more hopeful aboutyour future?
I suggest that you go with the ones that always uplift you and encourage you…..If it doesn’t help you to succeed, at least you will feel better 😉
To receive future posts via Facebook, click this button
- The frog that climbs the wall – A Motivational Story About Believing in Yourself
- From the scene Pursuit of Happiness
If you like this post, leave me a comment, “Share” it or “Like” it at the bottom of the post
- Quote:Success is not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts
- The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot
- "You have to take the good with the bad, smile with the sad, love what you got, remember what you had, always forgive, but never forget, learn from your mistakes, but never regret, people change, things go wrong, but just remember life goes on."
- Jeremy Lin’s Underdog to Linsanity – Got Lucky or Just Prepared?
- Tortoise And Hare Inspirational Teamwork Story