“Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions.Small people always do that,
but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great”
– Mark Twain
Unfortunately, too many of us have friends who don’t help us build life-enhancingattitudes. Instead of encouraging and inspiring us, they drag us down, and sometimes stealing our dream by telling us that we cannot do it or achieve something.
Are yousurrounded by bad-mouthers, doomsayers, nitpickers, and gloom slingers? Or do you have a growing list of friendswhose very presence makes you feel better about yourself and more hopeful aboutyour future?
I suggest that you go with the ones that always uplift you and encourage you…..If it doesn’t help you to succeed, at least you will feel better 😉
To receive future posts via Facebook, click this button
- The frog that climbs the wall – A Motivational Story About Believing in Yourself
- From the scene Pursuit of Happiness
If you like this post, leave me a comment, “Share” it or “Like” it at the bottom of the post
- Don’t try to "fit" in, there is little demand for the ordinary.. Stand out – OUTSTAND! ~ S.Whyte
- Will Smith – Running & Reading (The Key to Life)
- Challenging your four-minute mile
- If you can dream it, you can do it — Walt Disney
- Quote: Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover