Once you say you’re going to settle for second, that’s what happens to you in life.
— John F Kennedy
If you like this post, leave me a comment, “Like” it or “Share” it.
- Quote: Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover
- and say ‘I wish I had’ or ‘I’m glad I did’?”
- Stories: Everything Happens For A Reason
- Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great
- Question posed to Dalai Lama