Here’s A Question That Was Posed To The Dalai Lama…..
His Answer Was : “Man”
“Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money.
Then he sacrifices his money to recuperate his health.
And then he is so anxious about the future that he doesn’t enjoy the present,
and as a result he doesn’t live in the present or the future
and he lives as if he’s never going to die,
and then he dies having never really lived.”
— Dalai Lama
Sometimes we work so hard…forgetting the very reason we work…
I think this will serve as a reminder for us that we are not immortal….
Have you given some serious thought about what’s important for you?
Have you done the things that you’ve always wanted to do?
For me, sometimes it is as simple as spending time with the family.
Do you agree with this? What’s your thought about this? Leave me your comments below.
To receive future posts via Facebook, click this button
- Will you look back on life and say ‘I wish I had’ or ‘I’m glad I did’?”
- What are the ‘big rocks’ in your life?
- Story: The Fisherman and The Businessman
- Thoughts after watching this touching commercials
- Video: Randy Pausch Last Lecture – Achieving Your Childhood Dreams
- Steve Jobs Commencement Speech at Stanford University
If you like this post, leave me a comment, “Share” it or “Like” it at the bottom of the post
- Quote: Obstacles can’t stop you. Problems can’t stop you. Most of all, other people can’t stop you. ONLY YOU can stop you.
- Quote: You can’t always change your situation, but you can always change your attitude
- Quotes: Let Difficulty Know That You Are Difficult
- There’s been hard times and good times. But the bad times make the good times feel so good!
- The Only Place Where Success Comes Before Work Is In A Dictionary