Here’s A Question That Was Posed To The Dalai Lama…..
His Answer Was : “Man”
“Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money.
Then he sacrifices his money to recuperate his health.
And then he is so anxious about the future that he doesn’t enjoy the present,
and as a result he doesn’t live in the present or the future
and he lives as if he’s never going to die,
and then he dies having never really lived.”
— Dalai Lama
Sometimes we work so hard…forgetting the very reason we work…
I think this will serve as a reminder for us that we are not immortal….
Have you given some serious thought about what’s important for you?
Have you done the things that you’ve always wanted to do?
For me, sometimes it is as simple as spending time with the family.
Do you agree with this? What’s your thought about this? Leave me your comments below.
To receive future posts via Facebook, click this button
- Will you look back on life and say ‘I wish I had’ or ‘I’m glad I did’?”
- What are the ‘big rocks’ in your life?
- Story: The Fisherman and The Businessman
- Thoughts after watching this touching commercials
- Video: Randy Pausch Last Lecture – Achieving Your Childhood Dreams
- Steve Jobs Commencement Speech at Stanford University
If you like this post, leave me a comment, “Share” it or “Like” it at the bottom of the post
- Tortoise And Hare Inspirational Teamwork Story
- Believe In Your Heart
- Once you say you’re going to settle for second, that’s what happens to you in life.
- Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great
- Video: Stuttering Lazaro Arbos wows American Idol judges