“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.
So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour.
Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
– Mark Twain
“When defeat comes, accept it as a signal that your plans
are not sound, rebuild those plans, and set sail once more
toward your coveted goal.”
– Napoleon Hill
If you like this post, leave me a comment, “Like” it or “Share” it.
To receive future posts via Facebook, click this button
and say ‘I wish I had’ or ‘I’m glad I did’?”
- Someday (is a disease that will take your dreams to the grave with you)
- Quote: Success is going from failure to failure with great enthusiasm
- Best Form of Self Appraisal
- Quote: Some of the world’s greatest feats were accomplished by people not smart enough to know they were impossible!
- Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear