“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.
So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour.
Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
– Mark Twain
“When defeat comes, accept it as a signal that your plans
are not sound, rebuild those plans, and set sail once more
toward your coveted goal.”
– Napoleon Hill
If you like this post, leave me a comment, “Like” it or “Share” it.
To receive future posts via Facebook, click this button
- Armless Pianist Liu Wei: "You either die or live life splendidly"
- Quote: "Never Let A Setback Become A Holdback"
- The Only Place Where Success Comes Before Work Is In A Dictionary
- There’s been hard times and good times. But the bad times make the good times feel so good!
- Will you look back on life and say ‘I wish I had’ or ‘I’m glad I did’?”