“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.
So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour.
Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
– Mark Twain
“When defeat comes, accept it as a signal that your plans
are not sound, rebuild those plans, and set sail once more
toward your coveted goal.”
– Napoleon Hill
If you like this post, leave me a comment, “Like” it or “Share” it.
To receive future posts via Facebook, click this button
- Derek Redmond – Perseverance and the amazing feat of human spirit
- Steve Jobs Commencement Speech at Stanford University
- Story About Perspective: Poor and Less fortunate?
- Quote: "Most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be."
- Quote: Success is going from failure to failure with great enthusiasm