“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.
So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour.
Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
– Mark Twain
“When defeat comes, accept it as a signal that your plans
are not sound, rebuild those plans, and set sail once more
toward your coveted goal.”
– Napoleon Hill
If you like this post, leave me a comment, “Like” it or “Share” it.
To receive future posts via Facebook, click this button
- Never Give Up: Dan Jansen, the triumph of the human spirit
- The Race – An Inspirational Story of Struggling Against Failure
- The happiest people don’t have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have
- If you can dream it, you can do it — Walt Disney
- Quote: Success is going from failure to failure with great enthusiasm