I have to remind myself everyday about this…
Time is ticking away no matter what you are doing now, you only have ‘this much’ time (whatever it might be for you) left, are you going to do something for your unfulfilled dreams?
“Will you look back on life and say ‘I wish I had’ or ‘I’m glad I did’?”
– Zig Ziglar
Or perhaps it is fear of failure that paralyzes you? Everyone faces setback in life, it’s a matter of how you learn to overcome them and use them to your advantage.
I would much rather have regrets about not doing what people said, than regretting not doing what my heart led me to and wondering what life had been like if I’d just been myself.
– Brittany Renée.
A few other great quotes:
“If you try, you might get exactly what you want. If you don’t, you don’t.”
“And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.”
– Abraham Lincoln
Life is a promise, Fulfil it!
To receive future posts via Facebook, click this button
- Video: Randy Pausch Last Lecture – Achieving Your Childhood Dreams
- Some thoughts about TODAY
- Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift.
- How I Stopped “Waiting for Jack”
- Someday (is a disease that will take your dreams to the grave with you)
If you like this post, leave me a comment, “Share” it or “Like” it at the bottom of the post
Video: Randy Pausch Last Lecture – Achieving Your Childhood Dreams
- The Race – An Inspirational Story of Struggling Against Failure
- Will Smith – Running & Reading (The Key to Life)
- When You Complain….
- There’s been hard times and good times. But the bad times make the good times feel so good!
- All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them — Walt Disney