I have to remind myself everyday about this…
Time is ticking away no matter what you are doing now, you only have ‘this much’ time (whatever it might be for you) left, are you going to do something for your unfulfilled dreams?
“Will you look back on life and say ‘I wish I had’ or ‘I’m glad I did’?”
– Zig Ziglar
Or perhaps it is fear of failure that paralyzes you? Everyone faces setback in life, it’s a matter of how you learn to overcome them and use them to your advantage.
I would much rather have regrets about not doing what people said, than regretting not doing what my heart led me to and wondering what life had been like if I’d just been myself.
– Brittany Renée.
A few other great quotes:
“If you try, you might get exactly what you want. If you don’t, you don’t.”
“And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.”
– Abraham Lincoln
Life is a promise, Fulfil it!
To receive future posts via Facebook, click this button
- Video: Randy Pausch Last Lecture – Achieving Your Childhood Dreams
- Some thoughts about TODAY
- Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift.
- How I Stopped “Waiting for Jack”
- Someday (is a disease that will take your dreams to the grave with you)
If you like this post, leave me a comment, “Share” it or “Like” it at the bottom of the post
Video: Randy Pausch Last Lecture – Achieving Your Childhood Dreams
- The frog that climbs the wall – A Motivational Story About Believing in Yourself
- Derek Redmond – Perseverance and the amazing feat of human spirit
- Quote: You can’t always change your situation, but you can always change your attitude
- Create a definite plan for carrying out your desire, and begin at once, whether you’re ready or not, to put it into action
- The Race – An Inspirational Story of Struggling Against Failure