love what you got, remember what you had,
always forgive, but never forget,
learn from your mistakes, but never regret,
people change, things go wrong, but just remember life goes on.”
To receive future posts via Facebook, click this button
- Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but everyone can start today and make a new ending.
- Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover
If you like this post, leave me a comment, “Like” it or “Share” it.
- What We Believe Is Up To Us, What Others Believe About Us Is Up To Them
- What if “life throws you dirt”?
- Video: Stuttering Lazaro Arbos wows American Idol judges
- Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great
- What is the emotional drive behind your actions?