love what you got, remember what you had,
always forgive, but never forget,
learn from your mistakes, but never regret,
people change, things go wrong, but just remember life goes on.”
To receive future posts via Facebook, click this button
- Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but everyone can start today and make a new ending.
- Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover
If you like this post, leave me a comment, “Like” it or “Share” it.
- Steve Jobs Commencement Speech at Stanford University
- Salary Increment Letter…and the moral of the story
- Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great
- Some thoughts about TODAY
- Quote: You can’t always change your situation, but you can always change your attitude