Create a definite plan for carrying out your desire, and begin at once,
whether you’re ready or not, to put it into action
— Napoleon Hill
To receive future posts via Facebook, click this button
If you like this post, leave me a comment, “Share” it or “Like” it at the bottom of the post
- Salary Increment Letter…and the moral of the story
- Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear
- How I Stopped "Waiting for Jack"
- Quote: You can’t always change your situation, but you can always change your attitude
- What is the emotional drive behind your actions?