25 quick pointers that are worth reading to live a better life.
24 things to always remember and one thing to never forget
1. Your presence is a present to the world.
2. You’re unique and one of a kind.
3. Your life can be what you want it to be.
4. Take the days-just one at a time.
5. Count your blessings, not your troubles.
6. You’ll make it through whatever comes along.
7. Within you are so many answers.
8. Understand, have courage, be strong.
9. Don’t put limits on yourself.
10. So many dreams are waiting to be realised.
11. Decisions are too important to leave to chance.
12. Reach for your peak, your goal, and your prize.
13. Nothing wastes more energy than worrying.
14. The longer one carries a problem, the heavier it gets.
15. Don’t take things too seriously.
16. Live a life of serenity, not a life of regrets.
17. Remember that a little love goes a long way.
18. Remember that a lot . . . goes forever.
19. Remember that friendship is a wise investment.
20. Life’s treasures are people . . . together.
21. Realise that it’s never too late.
22. Do ordinary things in extraordinary ways.
23. Have health and hope and happiness.
24. Take the time to wish upon a star.
And never ever forget for even a day . . . How very special you are.
— Author Unknown
These are simple lessons, but easy to forget. Read it, Live it.
To receive future posts via Facebook, click this button
- Video: Randy Pausch Last Lecture – Achieving Your Childhood Dreams
- Happy Leap Year! It’s time to take action
If you like this post, leave me a comment, “Share” it or “Like” it at the bottom of the post
- Songs: FIFA World Cup 2010 Theme / Official Songs
- What Am I?
- What We Believe Is Up To Us, What Others Believe About Us Is Up To Them
- Time waits for no one. Make the most of Today.
- Quote: Obstacles can’t stop you. Problems can’t stop you. Most of all, other people can’t stop you. ONLY YOU can stop you.