Below is a nice qoute from Africa proverb:
Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up.
It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed.
Every morning a lion wakes up.
It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve to death.
It doesn’t matter whether you are a lion or a gazelle…..
When the sun comes up, you’d better start running.
If you like this article, please “Like” or “Share” it
Will Smith – Running & Reading (The Key to Life)
The World Is Flat by Thomas L. Friedman
- Are you trying to please everybody?
- The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot
- Quote: Some of the world’s greatest feats were accomplished by people not smart enough to know they were impossible!
- Salary Increment Letter…and the moral of the story
- Sir Richard Branson: ‘Screw It. Just Do It’