Let’s see if you can guess it right 😉
What Am I ?
I am seldom considered,
though I do more to influence everything about you
than virtually any one thing in your life.
I often control the time you get up in the morning,
the time you go to sleep,
what you eat and drink,
and the very thought that runs through your head.
I can make you either happy or sad,
loving or hateful,
cheerful or remorseful,
congenial or spiteful and in doing so,
control the very capacity that you have for success.
No, you don’t often think of me
instead you blame the problem I create
on the shortcoming of others,
or the state of the economy,
or your family or a million other reasons.
Often at times unable to find anyone else to blame
you look for shortcomings
within yourself on which to lay the blame.
When my impact on your life fully is considered
in your every thought and action,
when you are mindful of my awesome power,
when you nurture and groom me for positive use in your life,
I can become more contagious than
the most prolific disease ever witnessed by man.
My influence will spread to
every person you come in contact with.
Groomed and nurtured in a positive manner
there will be no person or obstacle that can stand in the way
of my success or fail to be impacted for the better . . .
‘I am . . .
— Author unknown
Have you done your attitude check today? 😉
If you like this post, leave me a comment, “Share” it, or “Like” it at the bottom of the post.
To receive future posts via Facebook, click this button
- Quote: Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action
- It’s Not The Size Of The Man Who’s In The Fight, But The Size Of The Fight In The Man
- Thoughts after watching this touching commercials
- Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great
- Inspirational Story of Team Hoyt