Have you thought about what you want to be? And what you want to do?
I mean, really thought about it….not just some lunchtime chitchat with you colleagues, but seriously thought about it….what you want deep down inside you….
Most of us do what our parents told us, what our boss orders, what our family or friends expect of us, and we are so used to all these that we forget to ‘live’, to live a life we want.
“I don’t know the key to success, but I know the key to failure is trying to please everybody”
– Bill Cosby, writer, actor, producer, philanthropist
So, have you thought about what you want to be? And what you want to do?
Perhaps tonight is a good time to think about where you are heading and what you want?
All The Best to your success!
- What We Believe Is Up To Us, What Others Believe About Us Is Up To Them
- Steve Jobs Commencement Speech at Stanford University
- Songs: FIFA World Cup 2010 Theme / Official Songs
- Quote: You’ll either pay the price of success or the price of regret. The price of success weighs ounces. The price of regret weighs tons. It’s Your Choice
- and the amazing feat of human spirit