Yesterday was a hard-to-come-by gathering with my secondary schoolmates, it really has been a long time since we all last met. More than 40 turned up, and many brought the spouse and kids… and I think this is quite a feat considering that we are all busy with our own life… We chatted and joked about how we have grown…sideways 8-).
It was good fun and we ended the session with a group photo (of course).
3 weeks ago, one of the friend posted in Facebook mentioning about 20th-year gathering, and I realized that time does fly, it was 20 years since I graduated. It also makes me wonder how I have spent my time. It scares me but I think I needed a little push from time to time. We don’t have many 20-years to ‘spare’, and it is important for me to think about how I am spending my time. How about you?
I would like to share this quote with you, and may the power of our will help us to leap through all obstacles:
“The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot.”
— Michael Altshuler
Are you spending your time wisely? This is Jan 2012, and this year we have 366 days, but let’s not count the days, make the days count; let’s look forward with anticipation, rather than back with regrets.
Fly your plane with purpose, and enjoy the ride.
To receive future posts via Facebook, click this button
- Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift.
- Thoughts after watching this touching commercials
If you like this post, leave me a comment, “Share” it or “Like” it at the bottom of the post
- Derek Redmond – Perseverance and the amazing feat of human spirit
- Are you trying to please everybody?
- What We Believe Is Up To Us, What Others Believe About Us Is Up To Them
- The frog that climbs the wall – A Motivational Story About Believing in Yourself
- Once you say you’re going to settle for second, that’s what happens to you in life.